Ivan Rakitic Soon Jajal Revolutionary New Shoes Adidas


World News ~ The Croatian international star will be wearing new shoes from adidas with a revolutionary design without a rope when Barcelona meet Malaga on Saturday.

Shoelace always have an impact on the way the players pass and shoot. The existence of additional and variable barrier between the foot and the ball could complicate control the power and accuracy of a shot or bait.

But not anymore, with adidas launches new shoes Ace16 + Purecontrol this week, which negates the impact shoe laces - by eliminating entirely the object.

"These shoes are very comfortable - adidas has succeeded!" said Barcelona midfielder and Croatian Ivan Rakitic, who will wear Ace16 + Purecontrol began Jan. 23, to the Goal.

"Convenience is the most important thing for me. I like to wear the same pair of shoes until it breaks, but this is completely comfortable and I will wear it until the shoe is so very outdated."


 "I use the same shoes for matches and training - unless I had the misfortune to three or four games ..."Streak of bad luck seems unlikely to happen for Rakitic lately, with Barcelona has won five titles since he joined from Sevilla last season.According Rakitic, this success can not be separated from the family atmosphere at the club in the middle of the competition for a place in the team. The competition will be more intense now considering Arda Turan has been allowed to play for the club, having anchored from Atletico Madrid in the summer but had to wait until half a year before making his debut as a result of the transfer embargo that hit Barca."My team-mates always maintain high standards," said Rakitic. "We are like a family and I like the type of competition [internal] like this. The club, myself and all the players depend on each other. Personally I am very happy with everything and I wish the club and the fans, too.""Last year I played with the best quarterback in history, Xavi, but I still got a chance to play. Now Arda here - I've known him earlier and he was a very good player. It is more competitive than you think. "The new shoe has been developed since 2014 with a prototype disclosed in late 2015 and the final version was tested in the laboratory and at the adidas grassroots level in Sweden.However, now these shoes will also greet the professional players, with Rakitic alongside Arsenal star Mesut Ozil will wear Ace16 + Purecontrol start next weekend.If nothing goes wrong, Rakitic will react to this new shoes when Barcelona visited the headquarters of Malaga in La Liga on Saturday evening; while Ozil face Chelsea next day."Throughout my career have been trying to minimize the impact on the shoe laces and kick my ball control," said Ozil.

 "In the dressing room I laced up repeatedly and eventually put it, so that the rope does not affect my touch.""When they came to me years ago with loafers, it feels like they are creating a product of my dreams. I can not wait to wear them on the field. "ADIDAS HOW DO?Shoelace replaced with a three-point stability to lock the foot into the shoe:

    
TPU cage lock iconic three-stripe to secure the central part of the foot, reflecting the original intention of the three stripes in the draft initial shoe creations adidas founder Adi Dassler

    
It later confirmed further by the part superior and internal locking system TECHFIT knitted, which generates lock down and lateral stability to prevent a change of direction and provide perfect control.

    
Key design elements of the other is an enlarged heel pocket and sole plate that was developed back, designed to reduce the burden. The result is suitability very fit like gloves and controls as close as possible thanks to the larger surface area, providing the best feel for the ballWHERE CAN I GET THIS NEW SHOES?

    
A limited amount of these shoes will also be purchased in stores flagship in Paris, Marseille, London, Barcelona, ​​and Manchester, plus some selected retail partnerIvan Rakitic and Mesut Ozil wearing Ace16 + Purecontrol - loafers first high performance by adidas football.
Previous
Next Post »